Friday, August 13, 2010

Hello Kitty chic.

I am a chictopian now.

http://www.chictopia.com/omghihoney

Go go go!! Support me :).



Hello kitty shirt :]
PLUS: I am back blogging!!!!!

Not sure if you know, I changed the title of my blog, it is not "everyday in my life..." anymore, because I don't think I can update everyday. "Paint it blue." is the new title of my blog, just because I love the color blue, and this three words suddenly came out in my mind :D

4 comments:

Hello Naka said...

i like blue top and i love your hello kitty shirt ^^ welcome back :)

Unknown said...

yay for hello kitty! that shirt is so cute! Panda xx
+ sorry for the long wait, as I'm on holiday, I'm only replying to a few comments, but i will be posting still

Paula said...

here is so many inspirations!

have a nice time!
Paula

freyja said...

cute look :) :)

www.mydailyoutfits.blogspot.com