Thursday, April 01, 2010

Hey!!! Are you there?????

Don't worry I am still alive... :)


I love the movement and energy of me in this photo ^_^

Hello! Where did you go?
Oh nothing, I consider myself "half quit blogging", because my HKCEE (which is a really important public exam) is coming soon, so I will not update very often until the exam is over.. Hmmm I will finish the exam on 14th May.

A LONG WAY TO GO!!!!!!!

6 comments:

myfloorisred.com said...

Good luck for the exam!

Hello Naka said...

great photo and good luck for the exam :3

sui said...

good luck! you'll do wonderfully, I know it :)

L1L2 said...

indeed the energy is upbeat! we all need that... great jump btw!

Unknown said...

WHY ARE YOU SO COOL?!
Awesome awesome post - :o
panda xx

Unknown said...

oh wow :-o Stunning
Your blog is so inspiring!
Panda xx