



(shirt from COMME des GARONS, black leather jacket)
So, that's all for the black COMME des GARONS t-shirt, and my newly bought LEATHER JACKET!!!!! OMG I LOVE IT ^O^




(shirt from COMME des GARONS, black leather jacket)
Ha I was too bored that I...


held Ralph Lauren bag and took pictures. I was really bored omg ^_^
So, what do you think about the t-shirt? do you think the black one or the red one is better???? I personally think that both of them are cool HAHAHAHA!!!! Anyway tell me what you think about it :)

14 comments:
I like both..u look cute in them...
Thanks for following and visiting my blog, do u have a following section so that I can follow u back?
BOTH ARE GREAT, BUT THE RED ONE REALLY POPS OUT!
One Love,
Jowy
www.iseejanemary.blogspot.com
Ohh I agree, they are both great...I'm leaning towards black though :)
wooow cool tshirts!!
Loving the t-shirts!
I love your glasses! I personally like the black one better =)
I really like the block one.
I like your blog !
x
well i love both tees, but i think i would choose the red one.
you look pretty in both of them!! :)
SURE! hahah you're the first one! my blog is really bad by now, hope it will get better and prettier... hahaha
thank's for posting, i add you to my list :)
and i like the red one!! ^^
these shirts are great! I prefer red one :)
hey dear thanks for the comment
I know what u mean :)
love the shirt!!
I like the black one more!
I like black and red..great pics!
:)
The red one jumpes out, which is cool. But I also like the black one. Oh you really have a tough choise now haha! No I just like them both on you!
Post a Comment