
oh my god I am really naughty, I am sorry but I stole my brother's blazer. He will kill me if he knew :(. Haha this blazer is from White Chocolate. I love it.

Sorry! I am short :/
No that's not the end, I stole my mother's cardigan :)


Sorry mom, I don't know but I love this cardigan!! I love the color, the cuttings, everything!!! My mom said she just bought this cardigan yesterday, that means she hasn't even wear it once. Hahaa.
Question: (I am a curious person ^O^)
What's your favourite collection in the Fashion Week?
P.S ***IGNORE MY GRAMMATICAL MISTAKE***
To do list:
Homework
Study
H&M
exercise
Maths
laugh.

4 comments:
Love how the boy's blazer looks on you :)
Cute outfit, I like your photos!
http://fashionroadkill-halifax.blogspot.com
Ahahahahahahahah
the way you are writing is so funny and ... funny and great and everything :D
following :D
xoxo
Joan
stuckinadumbdaze.blogspot.com
ha ha ha..that's such a creative isea..loves^^
Post a Comment