Saturday, October 24, 2009

What I wore yesterday to visit to my primary school:





(shirt from White Chocolate, pants from local store, shoes from H&M)

And more:







"PL" is the short form of my primary school.

And and much more:


Hello! I know I am short don't bother ^_^



The sign wrote: Caution! Don't Sit on! (something like that), ha but I still sit on it I am sorry. I love this photo actually and it became my Facebook icon ^O^.



^_________^ I enjoy everything I did yesterday, I am happy that many teachers remember who am I, and I actually went into the BOY'S TOILET yesterday.



Oh, and I am from Hong Kong. Nothing just let you know.

3 comments:

Annie said...

nawww,
primary school..
i miss it!

great outfit!
hong kong looks so amazing!
i wish i lived there..

love annie <3.

C.Chico said...

very cute! i miss hong kong, i wanna visit again!

Lynn said...

Awesome shirt! And I like your pictures. De last ones are cool!