Thursday, November 26, 2009

Hi! What I wore to the piano class:


purple turtleneck shirt
grey sweater (newly bought!)
white jacket - Ceu
camera necklace - vintage
black jeans
brown booties (newly bought!)

Basically I wore this outfit to the piano class, but since I want to show you my newly bought blazer, so I wore it.










In Addition:
little purse - Vivienne Westwood
black blazer (newly bought!)

Zoom up:








+++ I bought something really interesting and I want to share:



What do you think? ^_^

7 comments:

Maddie said...

haha love the pencil case/make up case

your boots are gorgeous! they're my kinda boots :) and your blazer is also a good purchase!

myfloorisred.com said...

Hi!

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment!

Yours is really nice and I'm going definitly to follow you, hope you'll with my too!

About this outfit? Simple and chic, as I love it!

Nice boots!

HoneyBunny said...

Cute! Love the necklace and the shoes<3

I V Y said...

loving the boots and necklace! :) :)

Closet Full of Nothing said...

Really cute shoes!

Unknown said...

I like boots and necklace

Ddays Of Our Lives said...

I just love your shoes!