Saturday, November 28, 2009

What I wore yesterday to the classical music concert:






Wearing:
white music note t-shirt
black blazer (newly bought!)
black pants (newly bought!)
shoes - H&M

I am not lying, yesterday's outfit was really comfortable and nice, I love it, and I think if I wear the MJ hat, I would look like so MJ :).

What I wore today to the charity event:



Wearing:
t-shirt
grey jacket
black pants (newly bought!)
sneaker - LaCoste

Nothing is right today, I don't feel like mix & matching today, oh well. I love my t shirt, I think it is really insane. I love my pants also, its really comfortable and it is suitable to wear in this winter, blah but the weather in Hong Kong here is so weird, its winter already but I feel hot, haha. Global warming is so serious >.<

Thanks for following me, and I will follow you back ;)

7 comments:

Valencia Lia said...

gorgeous 2 outfits in all here !!

I love love those pants you have on in both and that smiley shirt is so adorable<3 <3

Unknown said...

I like this look

Emilia said...

amazing blazers :)

Maz said...

Hi bloggie friend!

Thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday! I really like these pants! They look comfy!

Ash
goldleafashley.blogspot.com

myfloorisred.com said...

You looked so pretty!

hope you've had a nice week-end!

Jess said...

thoes pants look insanely comfy - love em

Anonymous said...

Those pants are so wicked. Love them!