Saturday, November 21, 2009

What I wore today to go shopping:








(top from Céu, jacket from Céu, pants from local store, scarf from sale market, boots from local store, "Cheer You Up" bag from Giordana X Jim Chim)

Zoom up:


So today I went shopping with my mom, as I think I have too many pressure, I need to relax really. Today, I bought a sweater, a blazer, a pair of booties, a jeans. I spent my mom almost $450 Hong Kong Dollar :P. Sorry mom!! Photos will be uploaded soon. I love my bag ^____^, and my boots as well, tell me how do you think!!

YO! Cheer You Up!!

*****

R.I.P my deary dog, Bobby,
21-11-2009 Morning.
I really cannot stand for this fact,
I know now, facts are all cruel.

7 comments:

Maddie said...

mmm those boots look comfy! rip bobby, losing a pet is never easy :( -hug-

Valencia Lia said...

Thanks for the lovely comment girl:)

I love love your bootso so much,they do really look like those from Uggs:)

Ohhh and that outfit is not by m,but by the person who's giving the giveaway ring. heee

My outfits are all before that<3

Flashes of Style said...

Cute and comfy! Aww :( I am so so sorry about your dog dear :(

dotie said...

Terribly sorry to hear about your dog..
btw that's just the perfect outfit to go out shopping in..comfy yet still cute :)

Jess said...

aw I'm sorry about your dog but your bag is adorable sweetie!

Earlene said...

currently love your blog <3

Ddays Of Our Lives said...

Your bag is funny!!