Monday, February 01, 2010

almost dead.

1st February 2010, 81 days til HKCEE exam
HOLY SHIT!


new hello kitty purse/bag.


new t shirt, my first bought from Zara ;)


outfit, wearing:
a t shirt
mom's cape
black jeans
black lace up boots

Another outfit:

wearing a new pair of jeans, from Ki-La-Ra, a shop full of hello kitty.

Clearly, I am a fan of Hello Kitty ^_^.

Valentine's Day is coming. I don't have a boyfriend ;). I was once thinking if I have a boyfriend, what I should give him on Valentine's Day. No I cannot make chocolates, I cannot make handicraft.... Haha. And this year, the first day of Chinese New Year is on 14th Feb as well ;). I think couples in Asia will be so frustrated, because they have to think if they spend time with their parents or their another half... For my elder brother, he will spend time with her girlfriend -___-.

I try not to care ;). I feel so desperate right now.

12 comments:

anna bu said...

i don't like valentine's day... :)
isn't it all about buying presents?
bisous
bu

Hello Naka said...

tehe thanks for the comment ^^
i would love to try pink lolita :p

i love hello kitty too u have really cute clothes ^^

Leah said...

Lovely purchases... And I love your laced-up booties. The last outfit with the suspenders is so cute. xoxo

Anonymous said...

Nice clothes;))

sui said...

girls don't need a boyfriend to be happy :)

cute hello kitty stuff! haha you're seriously always so cute :3 I used to loooove hello kitty~! I have so much HK stuff hehe

Unknown said...

ahhh.
This is so lovely. Love the second one espesh, you always have such good outfits.
Panda xx
Oh and thanks for your sweet comment!

ARANXA. said...

hello kitty? HELL YES!
i love it
xo,
http://whitenailpolishandcoffee.blogspot.com/

MyStrawberryCocktail said...

u look great, as always ;)

Mila said...

Lovely outfits!

Ansley said...

The best part about not having a boyfriend on Valentine's day is not having to worry about a gift. haha, but i've never had one on V-day anyway.

Love your hello kitty stuff! :D

myfloorisred.com said...

Really need to get that t-shirt with the write of love ZARA, as I really love this shop! ^__^

THE DIVINITUS said...

awesome outfit the one with your mom's cape - edgy!