Saturday, January 23, 2010

Hi! It's me again :)

Yesterday, going to the tutorial class:



Wearing:
a top
cardigan - THRIFT!
a parka
black & white scarf
jeans
black lace-up booties - Hit Walker

Today, I went/RAN to thrift with my mom again ^O^
Of course, not all of the clothes in my bag are mine haha. I just bought 2 jumpers and 2 blazer.

Wearing:
Owl tee
green & blue checkered coat - IKO
a parka
purple scarf - handmade by myself ;D
boots

Today I also did some revision :/

From Left to Right:
Longman Dictionary, Casio calculator, Last Minute Economics, a rubber, thousand of different colors flourscent pens, 2 black ball pen, Economics Textbook

I know I know, I have lots of flourscent pen. You name it, I have it ^_^


My elder brother is probably making this flower to her girlfriend, I am not sure..
I can never make a thing like that, my brother is good at handicraft.

18 comments:

Leah said...

You are always cute... glad to see that you did a lot of thrift shopping.

sui said...

you're so beautiful *___*

thanks for your sweet comment btw!<3

and wow that's a pretty flower. how devoted of your brother haha

myfloorisred.com said...

Love this trench/parka style jacket. looks great on you!

MyStrawberryCocktail said...

love your parka jacket....so nice!
about your question - haha its my cat, hes persian and soooo hairy lol!
xoxo

Hello Naka said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hello Naka said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hello Naka said...

awh my brothers would never do anything that sweet for their girlfriends, but they don;t have nay XD

I bought the shirt in Mong Kok :p

I love ur blog :3

Hello Naka said...

awh my brothers would never do anything that sweet for their girlfriends, but they don;t have nay XD

I bought the shirt in Mong Kok :p

I love ur blog :3

Hello Naka said...

awh my brothers would never do anything that sweet for their girlfriends, but they don;t have nay XD

I bought the shirt in Mong Kok :p

I love ur blog :3

Hello Naka said...

awh my brothers would never do anything that sweet for their girlfriends, but they don;t have nay XD

I bought the shirt in Mong Kok :p

I love ur blog :3

Hello Naka said...

awh my brothers would never do anything that sweet for their girlfriends, but they don;t have nay XD

I bought the shirt in Mong Kok :p

I love ur blog :3

Jen Hsieh said...

love your outfit with the scarf, and that plaid jacket is fantastic! :)
you have so many florescent pents! and your brother is pretty talented! that flower is gorgeous.

kate maggie said...

you look so cute in every outfit. love it. x

anna bu said...

swesome thrift cardi.
love your boots too

bisous
bu

C. said...

love all the photos! so cute!


xo,
owl-wings.blogspot.com

Ansley said...

I love your boots and markers! Such cute stuff!

THE DIVINITUS said...

loving that parka.

Aimee said...

love the parka, im following :)
xo

fashionicing.blogspot.com