skip to main |
skip to sidebar
no.

It's Chinese New Year today.



This is my favourite corner in my home at the moment, as there are many food, haha.



Don't worry, they are fake. My mom did a nice purchase.

Outfit:



Wearing:grey one piece - imported from Japanblack cardigan - H&Mparka/trench coatblack jeansbootsI know it is also Valentine's Day, I hope everyone have a great, sweet, amazing Valentine's Day with your partner. ^_^. Happy Valentine's Day.I think people are quite insane and annoying sometimes, they do not respect Magic tricks, as they want to find out how the magician did that. I mean, don't bother please!!!! And people who THINK they know how to do the magic tricks, and tell everyone how to do the trick are really....ANNOYING!
8 comments:
soooo Happy New Year honey! :D
and happy St. Valentine's day! :)
nice outfit, love ur parka!
xoxo
Love your parka!<3
xoxo M.
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR! :)
nice out fit and i lvoe the flowers :3
happy chinese new year :3
Kung Hei Fat Choi. And happy Valentine's day to you.
I love the gray one-piece top/dress. xoxo
I'm back from China! Yay!
Ohmygod! I love this outfit. I wore somthing a little less nice for new year, considering i was on the great wall that day! heheh.
Panda xx
Thanks for the lovely comment, you have such a great blog!
Hope you had a great one! Love your coat
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEARS!
:)amazing outfit hun
xo,
ARANXA
Post a Comment