8/6/2009 - Exam: English II, English Oral
9/6/2009 - Exam: Chinese III, Chinese V, English Oral
10/6/2009 - Exam: Commerce I, Commerce II, Chinese Oral
11/6/2009 - Exam: Maths I, Maths II
12/6/2009 - Exam: Economics I, Economics II
15/6/2009 - Exam: DO NOT NEED TO SIT FOR THE EXAM
16/6/2009 - Exam: Accounts, English Oral
17/6/2009 - Exam: Integrated Humanities
18/6/2009 - Exam: NO SCHOOL
19/6/2009 - Exam: DO NOT NEED TO SIT FOR THE EXAM
22/6/2009 - Exam: Chinese I, Chinese II
23/6/2009 - Exam: English IA, English IB
24/6/2009 - Exam: DO NOT NEED TO SIT FOR THE EXAM
9/6/2009 - Exam: Chinese III, Chinese V, English Oral
10/6/2009 - Exam: Commerce I, Commerce II, Chinese Oral
11/6/2009 - Exam: Maths I, Maths II
12/6/2009 - Exam: Economics I, Economics II
15/6/2009 - Exam: DO NOT NEED TO SIT FOR THE EXAM
16/6/2009 - Exam: Accounts, English Oral
17/6/2009 - Exam: Integrated Humanities
18/6/2009 - Exam: NO SCHOOL
19/6/2009 - Exam: DO NOT NEED TO SIT FOR THE EXAM
22/6/2009 - Exam: Chinese I, Chinese II
23/6/2009 - Exam: English IA, English IB
24/6/2009 - Exam: DO NOT NEED TO SIT FOR THE EXAM
*******
Today's phrase:
"Work!"

No comments:
Post a Comment