Friday, May 15, 2009

To be continued...

Maybe she is what we called "Dollface".



Mirko is so talented. I love watching his magic as well as Luchen. Haha I love the music, it makes me relax. I love watching magic very much now, hehe and I want to learn magic also. I have a lot of obsessions now, mhmm.


This boots drive me crazy though. I love the detail, its just perfect. From Urban Outfitters.

I don't wear watch, but after I saw this watch this morning, I want to wear watch. Haha stupid reason. Pink is a really good colour. From Urban Outfitters.

My brother downloaded a software that plays many films, TV shows which suits me a lot, I am actually a TV MONSTER, I watch the TV all the time, I can even memorize the TV time table, haha I know this is bad, I will try to improve it.


Today's phrase:
"Inspiration is a bitch: she comes when least expected and leaves without saying goodbye."

No comments: