Friday, May 08, 2009

I don't mean to stop.


Money Money Money. There were not only Hong Kong Dollar, but also Chinese Yuan. Haha but I am not rich, these are only my red packets I got in Chinese New Year. Long time ago now. My red packets are like, decreasing from year to year. Hmmm.



Same car, and parked together. I wonder how would the drivers feel when they saw the car next to them was the same. Haha if I do, I will think "I better change this car." Haha but hey, in the mainland, there are many many cars, we can't guarantee there is not any car same with other. But when I saw this, my brother and I laughed so loud. For real.



Hello, I went from the North Pole. And I met some polar bears. Hahahaha I went crazy. I hate cold weather though. So, I hate winter. I don't like feeling cold at night, I just hate winter. Haha in this picture, I dressed like I just went from the North Pole.


High heels, girls. I took this picture from my mother's gift. Haha but I hate this high heels though. I am not sure though.
Today's phrase:
" Nothing happens without a reason."

No comments: