I decided to steal his photos took in Japan, and treated as mine.

candies, I call this Candyland.
its not true for me, but I must say, hamburger is a part of my life, it's definitely not my life, oh hello!! hamburger is my life.
its not always true, I don't think i take good pictures, I joined the photography club, and one of my picture proceed to the final 5 of the photos competition, but, I cannot win. I am a kind of person who wants to win so bad. I know I need to change, I mean I MUST!!
Tomorrow is my teacher's wedding, can't wait to go ^_^ I've never participated as a guest(?) in teacher's wedding, really can't wait!!!!!
twitter.com/saybravo
- I say things first come out of my mind
- follow me ^_^
- follow me ^_^
Today's phrase:
"If you're not going to speak up, how the world is supposed to know you exist?"
"If you're not going to speak up, how the world is supposed to know you exist?"


No comments:
Post a Comment