I've just go to H&M and bought a cardigan :), can't wait to wear it ^O^.
love the third item! so cute!
Love the shirt!
I love the striped sweater. And I also love the tee shirt at the top! Thanks for commenting on my blog again. I really appreciate it! I am sure Hong Kong is great too but for its own reasons! Ashgoldleafashley.blogspot.com
I want that scarf from h&m !! i'm so jealous that you have h&m over in HK,we don't have it here at all:(Ohhh and on the magazine,I believe you can find it yea <3 <3 Because the mag is from Hong Kong itself .
I HAVE to have the second-to-last knit jumper. How gorgeous is that?!Great wishlist.jeniwren.com
liking the shirt!thanks for stopping by my blog!
Love these!! must goto H&M soon :)
I love that first shirtCute blog x
Post a Comment
8 comments:
love the third item! so cute!
Love the shirt!
I love the striped sweater. And I also love the tee shirt at the top! Thanks for commenting on my blog again. I really appreciate it! I am sure Hong Kong is great too but for its own reasons!
Ash
goldleafashley.blogspot.com
I want that scarf from h&m !! i'm so jealous that you have h&m over in HK,we don't have it here at all:(
Ohhh and on the magazine,I believe you can find it yea <3 <3 Because the mag is from Hong Kong itself .
I HAVE to have the second-to-last knit jumper. How gorgeous is that?!
Great wishlist.
jeniwren.com
liking the shirt!
thanks for stopping by my blog!
Love these!! must goto H&M soon :)
I love that first shirt
Cute blog x
Post a Comment