Thursday, January 21, 2010

can't wait to share: MY FIRST THRIFT!!

My VERY FIRST Thrift cardigan!!!!








Wearing:
random top
cardigan - THRIFT!
jeans
oxford shoes - Hit Walker
Eiffel Tower necklace - vintage




Oh no my god!!!! I was wearing my VERY FIRST THRIFT CARDIGAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am sorry I am too excited ;). I love it, the color is so right, oh no everything!!!!! Can you see how excited I am??? Actually, mom found this cardigan for me, oh yay!!!!!!! Thanks mom ^_^. I love my necklace as well :]. Hi Paris!!!!

11 comments:

ARANXA. said...

you made a good purchase hun :)
love it!!
xo,
http://whitenailpolishandcoffee.blogspot.com/

sui said...

yay for thrifting! that cardigan is cute. and the necklace is very cool as well!

Leah said...

Your mom can really spot a great buy... nice thrifted cardigan. I love your necklace.

myfloorisred.com said...

Lovely Effeil Tour pendant! Want it!

Hello Naka said...

i want your necklace and i love ur thrifted cardigan ^^

The Fierce Berry said...

Is that thrifted ? It's great!

THE DIVINITUS said...

that outfit is a perfection, great color/hue palette - gives a crisp fresh look. and of curse congrats on your find.

Jen Hsieh said...

congrats on your first thrifted cardigan, it looks great on you and that shade of gray is awesome. :)
great casual outfit (love the charm necklace as well)

MyStrawberryCocktail said...

cute style girl!
love the necklace!
xoxo

Ansley said...

love the necklace!

Unknown said...

love that parka x