I have an obsession with Magic. I just noticed that I can't understand the instruction booklet :(.
Yeah it's me, wearing a boxing gloves(?). Oh well I look stupid.
I know I haven't been updating much, as my exam is coming really fast, so I don't think I can update so often as it is dead important, if I fail, I cannot study higher grades :(. >.<
These are such cool pictures! I love the first two espesh, they're so cute! What a awesome outfit! Oh, and thank you for you comment, it made me smile :-) Panda xx
13 comments:
Yum bbq haha, and good luck with your exams! ;)
You are so easy to spot... hahaha!
ahahahahaha i can spot you nah nah nah
:P
and the boxer gloves pic is sooo retro **
good luck with your exams **
the cute girl with glasses whose eyes AREN'T blocked out?
I think that's you! :P
you won't fail. believe in yourself. and east asia puts too much pressure on academics when that isn't what life is really about learning anyway. <3
So nice! I love BBQs!
These are such cool pictures! I love the first two espesh, they're so cute!
What a awesome outfit!
Oh, and thank you for you comment, it made me smile :-)
Panda xx
Hi kool kid! what is with the black stipes? are they criminels? haha nice blog
loving the pics ^^
i love BBQs at night :p
gd luck in ur exams ^^
try not to get too stressed :(
hey sweetie
i googled her and she reeeeeaaally doesn't look like me. different eyes,nose,smile... :)
have a great day
bisous
annabu :)
Nice pics! ;))
ahh i used to own a pair of boxing gloves like those and i'd bunch my older brother all day haha. that bbq looks like so much fun! :)
lovely photos
xoxo
Great pics!! It looks like you had a lot of fun :)
clothedmuch.blogspot.com
Post a Comment