
She is a model, and she posted an entry on her Buzznet, and made a tutorial to teach people how to DIY a Chanel Shirt. After posting that tutorial, there are many feedback.
Let me post her tutorial here:
You can create your own Chanel shirt at home and its kinda really easy!
Materials: Any white shirt, Chanel logo (download: here), black Sharpie, scissors, newspaper, painters tape, small paintbrush and black acrylic paint.
Step 1: Print out the logo on paper, cut out the black part of the logo so you’ll be left with the negative image. Tape the paper on your white t-shirt.

Step 2: With a Sharpie, carefully line the inside of the logo. Before doing so, insert newspaper underneath the shirt to prevent the pen and paint from bleeding to the back of your shirt!

Step 3: With your black acrylic paint, carefully paint the inside of the logo. Try not to use a lot of water as you don’t want to dilute the ink.
(OR you can read her entry HERE. )
Some said that "Knockoffs have no class", some said that they will try to DIY it. Some said that it is violating the Copyright problem. I want to know what do you think though. For me, I will make it but I will not wear it, because I hate people teasing me wearing knockoffs, hahahha. ^_^
TELL ME WHAT DO YOU THINK ^O^.

17 comments:
I think you did it quite well! I don't wear expensive brands, or knockoffs from it, because I don't want/need them. :p
This is a great idea and she rocks the look^^
haha i love diy tutorials :)
xo
fashionicing.blogspot.com
I need to create a t-shirt like that!!!!!!
it's cool... I would make it into a long Tee, as I don't really wear t-shirts, but I do dig the idea though!
loves
well, in my opinion if you want to wear Coco Chanel you have to buy it.
However, considering the fact that a tshirt costs as much as a mobile phone, screw the original and make your own! :D
Great tee! ;))
I loev tutorials
and I always buy fake things :3
Cool shirt!
colormenana.blogspot.com
i absolutely love this diy chanel tee. there's nothing wrong with knock-offs and diys :)
Hiya there!
This is such a great post! Must try this, and her pink hair is AWESOME!
Oh and thank you so much for your comment! I really appreciate it.
Panda xx
nice tutorial..i prefer diy than buying knock-offs..at least you can pride yourself saying that you hand made it :)
oooh awesome idea!!
LOVE IT
XX,
http://whitenailpolishandcoffee.blogspot.com/
I love it..i love her whole look!
yay, let's all make a shirt like this!!
bisous
annabu
http://justbuit.blogspot.com
i love it!
It's so cute! I'd wear one. Don't let other people tease you! :D
Post a Comment