What about yours? ^_^
wow..those are very beautiful rooms, my favorite bedroom is the 2nd one and my closet has to have all those clothes and shoes,ha ha ha...
funny post! what a beautiful closets! like your blog ;)
Wouldn't mind those closet too! They're amazing!
these are all beautiful! I can't wait to have my own apartment, I want a lot of the same things!xo, C.http://owl-wings.blogspot.com
i wish I had my own apartment XD
haha my dream home would be extremely simple and minimalistic :]but yours are cute & lovely! :)
Beautiful! <3
those walk-ins are insane, lol! loving it.
wow, how amazing those rooms haha
I've pictures of my dream house/livingroom/bedroom/bathroom/kitchen/toilet/closet/kidsroom etc all in my head :Pnow I've to find the freakin' house! I'm sick of house hunting...loves
How random, I just posted a 'dream home' article the other day too! you have great taste, and please let me move in with you when you get your dream place :)jeniwren.com
oh my i would be so happy if i could have a bedroom/living room/closet like any one of those pictures!xofashionicing.blogspot.com
The first bed in the window is so so cute! I've always wanted something like that!
wow, those are inspirational. i'm going to save the photo with the teal walls! :)
i love it!a girl is allowed to dream big,:)xx,http://whitenailpolishandcoffee.blogspot.com/
i want that closet as well
Post a Comment
16 comments:
wow..those are very beautiful rooms, my favorite bedroom is the 2nd one and my closet has to have all those clothes and shoes,ha ha ha...
funny post! what a beautiful closets! like your blog ;)
Wouldn't mind those closet too! They're amazing!
these are all beautiful! I can't wait to have my own apartment, I want a lot of the same things!
xo, C.
http://owl-wings.blogspot.com
i wish I had my own apartment XD
haha my dream home would be extremely simple and minimalistic :]
but yours are cute & lovely! :)
Beautiful! <3
those walk-ins are insane, lol! loving it.
wow, how amazing those rooms haha
I've pictures of my dream house/livingroom/bedroom/bathroom/kitchen/toilet/closet/kidsroom etc all in my head :P
now I've to find the freakin' house! I'm sick of house hunting...
loves
How random, I just posted a 'dream home' article the other day too! you have great taste, and please let me move in with you when you get your dream place :)
jeniwren.com
oh my i would be so happy if i could have a bedroom/living room/closet like any one of those pictures!
xo
fashionicing.blogspot.com
The first bed in the window is so so cute! I've always wanted something like that!
wow, those are inspirational. i'm going to save the photo with the teal walls! :)
i love it!
a girl is allowed to dream big,:)
xx,
http://whitenailpolishandcoffee.blogspot.com/
i want that closet as well
Post a Comment