Friday, January 01, 2010

New Year, NEW BLOG STYLE!!!!

First Day of 2010:













(Source=weheartit.com)

Oh yes everyone, 2010 will be awesome! oh I am sorry, 2010 MUST be awesome ^O^. Did you notice that I've made changes to my blog style? NEW BANNER, NEW FONT STYLE, NEW.... whatever ^____^. Trust me, 2010 will be a fun, cool, great year!!!

My new year wishes:
1. To pass HKCEE (which is an important exam)
2. ALL THE BEST!
3. Stay healthy
4. Stay beautiful
5. Pass piano exam
6. To own/have everything I want in my wishlist

Happy New Year ^O^ I wish you all the best :].

14 comments:

Leah said...

I love this new blog look... clean yet fun.

Wishing you all the best Niko...you can do it all. Hugs!

myfloorisred.com said...

Happy New Year you too!

freyja said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR :) :)

www.mydailyoutfits.blogspot.com

street angel said...

Your blog looks awesome..happy new year!!

Ansley said...

I love the fireworks picture. I hope all of your wishes come true! Happy 2010! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year 2010! ;))

Toothfairy said...

Happy new year!

and I like the new layout... good luck with the piano exam, that sounds pretty cool!

I've just found out you don't like alexander mcqueen :P

loves

Anonymous said...

So cute here.
Happy new year ;)

Hello Naka said...

happy new year love the blog posts and ur new layout ^^
gd luck in ur exams

I have exmas too :(

Emily said...

awesome! great blog u got here!!!

happy new year to u

im having my 1st giveaway, hope u can join! http://ohwowsorandom.blogspot.com/2010/01/my-1stnew-year-120followers-giveaway.html

Jen Hsieh said...

love the new changes to your blog! :)
happy new year!!

Natalie Suarez said...

happy new year to you too, hope all is well! :)

xoxo

natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

anna bu said...

yap these are good wishes! :)
happy new year darling!

bisous
annabu :)

sui said...

hehe! cute banners. yayyy!
happy 2010!!

stay healthy is the most important thing! :)