Saturday, January 02, 2010

New Year Outfit:




Wearing:
striped top/dress - Ceu
Cardigan - H&M
black/dark blue jeans
broken heart and key necklace - vintage
blue oxford - hit walker


necklace.


New Oxford ^O^

I threw my another jeans to the washing machine, so I don't think I wore this oxford with this jeans in a good way -_____-. Anyways, new oxford ^O^. Yesterday mom and I went to have "Huo Wo", it is a chinese cuisine, it is something like this:


We simply put food we want to eat in the pot, and boil it :), it is so warm to have it in winter ^___^. Nothing just let you know ;].

10 comments:

Toothfairy said...

wahahaha hotpot is really the way for chinese people to celebrate new years eve here in the Netherlands... I'm not a fan though... I mainly like the soup and wonton, all the rest... neh...

loves

Leah said...

I love hotpot... I totally do.

That necklace is just too pretty.

Unknown said...

Wow, gorgeous pictures :-)
Cute outfit, and i love the neckalace, very rock chic! hehe!
HOTPOT! AWESOOMMEE!
Panda x
(oh and thanks so much for the comment, and happy 2010!)

sui said...

hotpot! so delicious... actually on new year's I went to ying cha instead hehe. :)

I love your oxfords! and your shirt too. and that necklace... AHHH keys & locks are one of my favorite symbols in jewelry. I have a ton of them. :)

♥ 珊珊 Kawaii Kuromi ♥ said...

loving the casual outfit. esp the necklace. Good luck on ur hkcee.

Shan x

Dylana Suarez said...

Those shoes are amazing!

colormenana.blogspot.com

street angel said...

Love it...great shoes!

ARANXA. said...

oooh such cute shoes!
i love them :)
xx,
http://whitenailpolishandcoffee.blogspot.com/

Zoe said...

Love ur necklace and outfit.
Happy New Year 2010...

Hello Naka said...

i want ur neck lace ^^