Thursday, December 31, 2009

Last day of 2009:
No outfit post today -____-

To all of you who may not know: I love to shop, not only shopping for clothes and shoes, but also furnitures and decoration.


Pillow


Photo frame hanger


Wow, I would love to have this, but do you have the China flag please?


Wall decoration.


Oh so beautiful


Wall Decoration


Toothbrush holder


"Bitch" glasses.


This mug is just too cute ^_^


Instant camera, I call it polaroid camera ^_^ My brother said he will buy it to me, I am not sure if I can really get it -______-.

Lego camera ^___^


A book, called A Year In Fashion


key cover ^O^


Key holder (?).


stickers, I call them memo.

(all from Urban Outfitters)

In the last day of 2009, I made this wishlist. I hope I can get them all in the last day of 2010. Haha.

Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

THE DIVINITUS said...

happy 2010 ;)

sui said...

cute wishlist. they all look like cool items. that fujifilm instax camera.. haha. and the lego camera, what the heck?

happy new year!

myfloorisred.com said...

I love the coffe cup!

Unknown said...

You have such amazing blog,
and this is such a great post! :-)
Love the stickers, and the lego camera! Too cute.
and i hope you have a great start to 2010!
Panda x

Hello Naka said...

omg u can get the lego camera here!! but its not very good :(

love the photo hanger too ^^

The Freakum Dress said...

The stickers are too funny :)