Saturday, December 05, 2009

Hi! I got my bangs back :)


I went to the salon and cut it shorter, I hate it when my bangs are really long, our school doesn't allow students to have a bang long :(.

Today's necklaces:


I went out today morning, and I don't feeling like dressing, I mean I don't have a mood to dress up. So I just show you my new necklace I've bought. I always want to buy a Peace sign necklace, its actually really difficult to find it in Hong Kong :(, but I finally found it ^_____^

Night out:




Wearing:
leopard print hoodie
mom's skinny jeans (with black leopard print -_-)
white booties

Zoom up:


Tomorrow will be a nice day ^_^

9 comments:

Maya said...

I love these pics!
Such a lovely necklace.


www.hellomaja.blogspot.com

myfloorisred.com said...

I'm a big fan of bangs! This kind of hair style fits you great!

freyja said...

love the hair, fits you well :)
I adore those shoes, they are amazing

nice blog, fallowing :)
and thank you for visiting my site and no I'm not a model, but I wish :) lol

Unknown said...

Love the white booties! I had some shoes in a similar fabric, only problem was the rain ruined them :(

Lovely new haircut too!

jeniwren.com

Kelyane said...

ahah i love her ^^ especially her look

You come from hk? I really want to going hk you have a lot of chance

Posh said...

Your hair looks amazing, great haircut!

dotie said...

cute bangs..you look adorable ;)

Zhcsyra hp said...

awesome cardi,fabulous white boots,and love ur awesome necklace.
wwwtariarizona.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Your bangs look awesome!