Thursday, December 24, 2009

Hola! It's Silent Night :)

I wish you a very joyful and merry christmas! ^O^




Day out :O.

Wearing:
black spotted top/dress
white jacket - Ceu
pink scarf - handmade, by mom's friend
eiffel tower necklace
black tights
black oxford/shoes - H&M





Night Out.

Wearing:
hello kitty tee
eiffel tower necklace
blue cardigan - mom's
black jeans
brown boots

Did I shock you?Normally, people wear dress when they go out at night, but I did not. This morning I was going to have breakfast with my dad, and I want to start this amazing day with dress, actually it can be a dress or a top. And the pink scarf? My mom's friend made it, I actually did made 2 scarf last year, but I cannot find it -___-.

For my night out outfit, I love that blue cardigan, it's mom's, I stole it again I am so sorry. And I love that hello kitty tee, it's so cute because it is not that normal one :).

Me playing Silent Night, Holy Night.
(Don't laugh at me...>.<)

Merry Christmas everyone ^O^.

8 comments:

Leah said...

Merry Christmas sweetie... love that first outfit you posted.

zansot said...

Merry Christmas little Silent Night Piano Player ! :D :D :D :D

sui said...

merry christmas!

cute outfits, and love that hello kitty shirt. :)

and haha, yeah, I know uniforms are mandatory.. but at least it's a cute one right? :) there are uniforms required in some schools in america too!

Toothfairy said...

Merry christmas to you too!
And super cute shirts!

loves

Jen Hsieh said...

you look adorable in those outfits, and i love that hand-made scarf. have a fantastic christmas! :)

p.s. nice piano playing!

Hello Naka said...

merry xmas and yay hello kitty ^^

cute outfits :p

Zoe said...

♥ Merry Christmas ♥
*All dreams come true*
loving ur outfits^^

Anonymous said...

You are just so insanely adorable. And you style is so jubbly jubbly! What wonderful little tinkling piano fingers! Merry Christmas!
Tomorrow x
http://www.inthebedroommirror.blogspot.com/