




Wearing:
Little Miss Naughty tee - Bossini
green coat
purple and white scarf - handmade by myself
black jeans
black lace up booties - hit walker
I made this scarf last year, and I still cannot find my another scarf I made last year.
I bought this booties on Christmas Day, which I wear to everywhere now.
How was your Christmas?? ^___^

13 comments:
That is my dream booties... I want a laced-up style too.
Yes, I'm 165cm tall.
love your coat :) and the shoes are amzing as well !
www.mydailyoutfits.blogspot.com
Hi there! :)
I Love your outfit! Its so cute, and i may have to steal those booties heheh! Hope you had a brilliant christmas, and thank yew so so much for your comment on my last post.
Panda xx
Love the coat! Cute tee ;))
Really like the parka!
i'm loving your jacket and your awesome shoes. and i love your handmade scarf, i can't make anything like that for my life :P
I like that you made scarf yourself! so cool!
loves
Such a cute look! Love the parka!
clothedmuch.blogspot.com
love the coat and i really want those boots ^^
I'll try and get some lolita photos up :3
thansk for the comment ^^
Amazing coat!
colormenana.blogspot.com
omfggg the shoes i want!
good color palette :)
holidays were good, happy new year ;)
so cute! :) hope your holidays are going well.
my christmas was quite good~
Post a Comment