



Wearing:
Peace necklaces
Hello Owl tee - my mom's, from WISH
long checked coat - IKO
bleach jeans
brown booties
Night Out to a Wedding Dinner:


Last but not least:
I always love cars, especially racing ones and mini ones :)
Wearing:
button-down blue top/dress
multi color stripe coat - mom's
grey tights(appears as black -_-) - Strawberry
white booties
Yesterday night was fun, not kidding ^__^. I met two little kids from Australia ^O^, they are way too cute and funny :). It's almost Christmas, any plans? ^O^

6 comments:
love your shirt!
love ur brown shoes so much,cool plaid ,adorable jacket.
lovely ur grunge style.
wwwtariarizona.blogspot.com
love your outfit :)
I love your firts shoes!!!!
cute!!!
You look adorable! and the owlie tees are way too cute :)
well, for Christmas, I think I'm gonna just stay at home and rest as I'll be working the next day.. kinda boring aite? LOL xx
thankyou very muuuch!!!
:))
Post a Comment