Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Hi! I want to share something of my life....


My friends were posing the MJ pose, I don't know how to pose, so I just stood in the middle of them and thumb up.

Dear all: You should do rock n roll like me.

P.S These are photos of mine in the school picnic.

Wearing:
smiley t-shirt
blue jacket
black jeans
sneaker - LaCoste
bag - my friend's (I stole it ^O^)

Life SHOULD be like this.

xoxox

11 comments:

kulululu said...

oh yeah!i love that first photo!makes me smile!!

in Poland right now is totaly freezing cold :((
u have to wait till summer hihiih

myfloorisred.com said...

These pictures are really funny, love them! And even the Micheal Jackson pose!

sui said...

you seriously are super cute. :)
I'm following/linking you as well!

I hope you get to visit Shanghai someday! It's wonderful. I live in California now, hehe.

Dansvogue said...

amaziiing pics!!!!!!
:)

Lia said...

haha lovely pictures! Your look was really cute!
glad you liked the music:)
xx

Dylana Suarez said...

Such cute and fun pics!

colormenana.blogspot.com

Leah said...

Life should be like that... seize the day and enjoy the moment. Love the pics.

Jess said...

aww MJ pose - hilarious and adorable :)

Hello Naka said...

i lvoe the pictures ^^
i want ur glasses and the poses are so cool especially ur thumbs up ^^

Tzoulia Kadoglou said...

LOVE UR BLOG! I FOLLOW U!

VIST&FOLLOW ME
& please read my post about the carerras gala!

greetings from good old germany.
have a nice christmas time.

Tzoules K.

Andrea said...

hahaha i would have done the same! i wouldn't know how to bust a michael jackson move...