Wearing: our class's own tee dark green/brown coat black jeans sneaker - Arnold Palmer
I am wearing our class's own tee, one of our classmate design it, and then we asked the manufacturing company to make it for us ^O^. As today I am going to school to have the party, so, no accessories are allowed :(.
Do you like our class's tee? ^O^. Our class is called "5 Humility", "5H" in short. Because I am studying in 5th form, or grade 11(I am not sure about it). Humility is the class of our name :]
So everybody is dressed the same for the Christmas party...that's cool. I guess it's a better option than having to think of what to wear for the party.
I didn't catch the flower of the bride because I wasn't allowed to join. Hahaha! I can't photograph the bouquet toss if I'm also scrambling to get the flower.
wow, that's really cute :) the jacket is really cool! humility is your class name? it's cool that it actually stands for something. your school has a strict dress code huh?
I love your tee in the first picture, it's so cutee! Oh and your jacket is awesome!! Hopefully i'll be getting a big, warm jacket like that for christmas, i'm missing one....
Thanks for your sweet comment, as always, it made me smillee. Panda xx
17 comments:
So everybody is dressed the same for the Christmas party...that's cool. I guess it's a better option than having to think of what to wear for the party.
I didn't catch the flower of the bride because I wasn't allowed to join. Hahaha! I can't photograph the bouquet toss if I'm also scrambling to get the flower.
have a gd time at the party ^^
love the outfit and the coat :3
so cute:)
wow, that's really cute :) the jacket is really cool!
humility is your class name? it's cool that it actually stands for something.
your school has a strict dress code huh?
Lovin' the tee. And your sneakers too!
Xxoo
N
I love your tee in the first picture, it's so cutee! Oh and your jacket is awesome!! Hopefully i'll be getting a big, warm jacket like that for christmas, i'm missing one....
Thanks for your sweet comment, as always, it made me smillee.
Panda xx
Great coat! I love it <3
Super cool tee!
colormenana.blogspot.com
nice casual outfit. i'm loving your jacket and the little umbrellas on your shoes :)
verrrry cool!
i really like your coat :)
Love ur outfit, have fun at the party, by the way..is that little girl in the picture u when u were younger?so pretty^^
like the T!
enjoy yourself at the party!
loves
adorable : cool leather chucks ;)
so cute!!! Hope you had fun at the party!
clothedmuch.blogspot.com
oh no, why no accessories?? hope you have a good time though!
Great outfit..I love your jacket!
Post a Comment