Sunday, December 20, 2009

Let's go on a holiday

3.1 Phillip Lim Resort 2010

Personally, I think this collection is the TRUE resort collection among all.

Givenchy Resort 2010


Rag & Bone Resort 2010



This collection caught my eyes.

Roberto Cavalli Resort 2010

Thakoon Resort 2010

I especially love the far left floral dress.

Viktor & Rolf Resort 2010


Even these collection are so summer, but do you feel like holiday? I do. These 6 resort collections that I chose are definitely the best among all. I especially love the Rag & Bone collection, this collection really caught my eyes and I immediately fell in love.

Today I feel a lot happier, as my brother said he will buy me a poloroid camera for me ^O^. Not sure if he really buy it, because he sometimes break his promise >_<. Anyway, I can't wait for that.

Tomorrow is our school tea party, oh yummy ^_^, then my holiday arrive.

12 comments:

Leah said...

Me too, I love the Rag and Bone collection. Have a lovely Sunday!

Tzoulia Kadoglou said...

hello my dear!

yes i have fun :)


teh cavalli collection is amazing! i could imagine to wear something at st tropez :)

also the givenchy blazers are..adorable.

greetings from the cold germania.

Camilla said...

Oh my sweet mother I want it all. :) xxxxx
Check out my fashion blog here! xx
Rainbowpavingstones.blogspot.com

xx Camillaa

street angel said...

Hi! I love it all! The Rag & Bone is my favorite!

Jen Hsieh said...

i'm in love with phillip lim's collection (can't get enough of those shorts and blazers) and that viktor & rolf trench is perfect. i want to go on vacation! :)

Dirty Hair Halo said...

I'm really liking th Rag & Bone collection, too. Those sweatpants are awesome.

XO

www.SeekingDirtyHairHalo.blogspot.com

Lia said...

Loved givenchy's!
i don't really lhave a favourite kind of flower haha:)
Love,
Lia

emily said...

i love the 3.1 philip lim collection, even though i'm usually not that fond of resort collections...

THE DIVINITUS said...

rag&bone - cool! i want their fisherman sweater, lol!

Anonymous said...

These collections look amazing, love them.

Anna said...

The Givenchy collection is deff the best (:

Trains and Sewing Machines said...

Oh my gosh, I love it all!!!