Friday, December 11, 2009

I HATE it when I am sick.




My jewlry case.





Hello everyone :). So this is my Mickey Mouse jewlry case, I bought it from a shop called "Ella", I love it very much, and I decided to show you ^O^. I know it is messy and weird, haha but hm, just want to share it with all of you :). This box contains 2 layers, on the top layer, I put my earrings, bracelets and rings there. On the bottom layer, I put my necklaces inside ^__^. I actually no longer wear that money sign necklace and that LOVE AND ROCK necklace, I don't know why I bought them -_-. I must think carefully next time :D.

Read this notice:

(For those who cannot see the word clearly:
Notice
if you notice this notice then you will notice that this notice is not worth noticing.)
I saw this on the public minibus, words are written on the back of the seat, I found this fun so I took pictures of this NOTICE. You know, the car was moving and my hands shaked, this picture is the clearest among all -_-.

Tomorrow is the Parents Day,that means I will receive my academic report -_-, my class teachers will talk to my mom about my performance and other facts -_-. I HATE THAT!!

5 comments:

Zoe said...

I hope u are feeling better now~
I love ur jewelr box, it's so cute..and that notice really made my day,lol...

Elaine said...

Such a cute jewelry box! And that notice is SO funny! LOL


clothedmuch.blogspot.com

myfloorisred.com said...

This jelwery case is really too sweet!

Maz said...

Great jewelry box!

Ash
goldleafashley.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I love this little box mickey. i would like so have the same box,