love the school uniform :) We don't have school uniforms in iceland, kind of glad that we don't but I like yours, it looks good on you :)
Yes I am. I had a confirmation and things like that, but I really don't believe in it, I regret my confirmation because I don't really believe in god and things like that but I was 13 and I didn't know what I wanted. But I respect the people that do believe in god.
6 comments:
Is this really your school uniform? I thought it's one of your outfit posts because I really want this school girl look.
That's why I like maryjanes and oxfords. They make me feel like a schoolgirl.
love the school uniform :) We don't have school uniforms in iceland, kind of glad that we don't but I like yours, it looks good on you :)
Yes I am.
I had a confirmation and things like that, but I really don't believe in it, I regret my confirmation because I don't really believe in god and things like that but I was 13 and I didn't know what I wanted. But I respect the people that do believe in god.
hello cutie!
cold?at home?not at all:)
cool uniform!!!
why is ur school uniform so cute >.<
mines all frumpy :(
love the scarf ^^
wow, you really are so adorable! haha... I love your glasses. and your school uniform is slick :)
Post a Comment